sepuluh sebab kenapa aku perlu kau

1 . I love you so muchh just the way you are .
2 . You're something special .
3 . Kau bagi sepenuh kepercayaan kau kat aku :) Btw thanks a lot .
4 . It's amazing , sebabnya kau layan kerenah gila aku . That's why I told you . You're one and only .
5 . Kau jugak good listener *even kekadang kena paksa dengar .
6 . Kau faham semua situation aku .
7 . Kau kelakar *aku je yang tau .
8 . Caring sangat .
9 . Kau terima aku adanya .
10 . Lastly , you're my best bestfriend/boyfriend/lover/jantunghati/everything .

And for you own information . You're one of the fantastic gift sayangg . Seriously , I don't need a money because they can't buy our happiness and it can't redeem something else that will replace you . I don't need someone else that can saved me like you did . I love you as much as I can . Its supposed to be you right besides me . Hmm renduuu kau (!)

#Almost one week kat rumaa . 2 weeks and more , perasaan bercampur-baur . Renduu encik katak + kawan-kawan . Masa sama jugak , nervous nak amek result ni . Macam mana lah rupa kau kan ? Result , pleasee be nice okay . Aku nak sambong sem 3 , takmo repeat-repeat dah .

No comments:

Post a Comment